Dan Skan Nuro 100
The design of the slender Nuro series is the epitome of contemporary style. This is a modern interpretation of the Fyrtønde, one of the very first steel stoves designed by the architect Hans Dahl in the 1970s.
The Nuro is available in different heights 100 cm or 120 cm, with optional side windows and optional drawer or log storage compartment. Being a completely cylindrical stove the NURO is perfectly at home in either corner or free-standing installations.
As an alternative to the steel top plate you can opt for a Fyrtønde-Top. This is a modern interpretation of a design classic with steel bars to put a kettle on. Other options include top plates of soapstone, sandstone, lavastone, etc.
With a top plate made of natural stone the NURO has up to 36 kg of heat storage.
- 2-7kW Output
- Efficiency 82% Net / 74.62 Gross
- 36kg Heat Storage
- 101cm H x 51cm W x 51cm D
- i-Air Fully Automatic Primary, Secondary and Tertiary Air System
- Optional External Air
- Special pre-heated Air Wash System
- Self-closing, tightening Door Latch
- Optional Glass Plate and Turntable available
||Top or Rear|
|Ideal Log Length
|Air Vent Required
101cm H x 51cm W x 51cm D