The SOLIS K50 is all that is good about pellet stoves: high efficiency, reduced carbon emissions, cleaner, controllable and autonomy but in a smaller size. At just 823mm high its one of the smallest pellet stoves on the market.
- Maximum Heat Output 6.1kW to the room
- High Efficiency up to 95% - almost 4 times more efficient than an open fire
- Ideal for open plan living
- 11Kg internal hopper runs for up to 10 hours from a fill of pellets
- Fully adjustable in terms of time and temperature including sleep timer
- Programmable controller with up to 6 on/off times per day
- Flue outlet size 80mm
- Rear flue outlet only
- Approved to EN 14785 standard
- External air compatible
- Available in 4 colours - Grey, Claret, Black and White
- Includes commissioning
- Ecodesign 2022 ready
- SOLIS K50 A+ Energy Label
- SOLIS K50 Declaration of Performance
- Up to 2 years warranty on Stanley SOLIS K50 Pellet Stove
- To view the manual for the Stanley SOLIS K50 Pellet Stove
- Wifi kit for pellet stoves
Information on Pellets
Pellet fuels (or pellets) are biofuels made from compressed organic matter or biomass. The SOLIS K100 Pellet stove is suitable for use with wood pellets certified to EN 14961-2 grade A1 with a diameter of 6 mm and a length that can range from 10 to 30 mm.
As fuel, pellets are completely environmentally friendly, as they are made entirely of natural wood, without glue or other chemical compounds. Pellets have a high calorific value (4.7 to 5.3 kW/kg) which means they produce high heat output comparable to dry wood or coal. Pellets also have a low moisture contemt which helps consistent combustion efficiency, as during the burning of fuel, any water content must be evapourated before combustion can occur.
- Pellets must be stored in a dry place.
- Use only good quality pellets, without sawdust.
- The small quantities of sawdust normally present at the bottom of the bags should not be emptied into the tank, but should be held inside the bag while pouring the pellets carefully so that the sawdust remains inside.
Flue Requirement Rear