The Stanley SOLIS K100 Pellet stove is the ideal heating solution for your home. It comes in 4 finishes: Grey, White, Black and Claret, provides between 3kW and 8kW heat output to the room and is fully remote controlled. Can also withstand high temperatures due to the high quality of steel.
- Maximum Heat Output 8kW to the room
- High Efficiency up to 96% - almost 4 times more efficient than an open fire
- Ideal for open plan living
- Self-cleaning burner means reduced waste in your ash pan
- 15Kg internal hopper runs for up to 22 hours from a fill of pellets
- Fully adjustable in terms of time and temperature including sleep timer
- Programmable controller with up to 6 on/off times per day
- Flue outlet size 80mm
- Rear flue outlet only
- Approved to EN 14785 standard
- External air compatible
- Available in 4 colours - Grey, Claret, Black and White
- Includes commissioning
- Ecodesign 2022 ready
- SOLIS K100 A+ Energy Label
- SOLIS K100 Declaration of Performance
- Up to 2 years warranty on Stanley SOLIS K100 Pellet Stove
- To view the manual for the Stanley SOLIS K100 Pellet Stove
- Wifi kit for pellet stoves
Information on Pellets
Pellet fuels (or pellets) are biofuels made from compressed organic matter or biomass. The SOLIS K100 Pellet stove is suitable for use with wood pellets certified to EN 14961-2 grade A1 with a diameter of 6 mm and a length that can range from 10 to 30 mm.
As fuel, pellets are completely environmentally friendly, as they are made entirely of natural wood, without glue or other chemical compounds. Pellets have a high calorific value (4.7 to 5.3 kW/kg) which means they produce high heat output comparable to dry wood or coal. Pellets also have a low moisture contemt which helps consistent combustion efficiency, as during the burning of fuel, any water content must be evapourated before combustion can occur.
- Pellets must be stored in a dry place.
- Use only good quality pellets, without sawdust.
- The small quantities of sawdust normally present at the bottom of the bags should not be emptied into the tank, but should be held inside the bag while pouring the pellets carefully so that the sawdust remains inside.
Flue Requirement Rear