The cleverly designed air control on the F650 Style allows you to switch between solid fuel and wood as well as controlling the air intake. The end result is exquisite controllability and a magnificent flame picture.
The SOLIS F650 Style will burn smokeless fuel, dry wood, coal, anthracite and seasoned peat briquettes.
- Max 6.5kW of heat to the room
- 84.8% efficiency - three times more efficient than an open fire
- Multifuel and Wood burning stove
- Graphite steel frame with cast iron door
- Removable ash-pan
- Primary, secondary & tertiary air management
- Top and rear flue exit
- Flue size 125mm
- Tested & approved to European standard - EN 13240
- Ecodesign 2022 approved
- A+ Energy Rating
- SOLIS F650 Style Declaration of Performance
- Up to 5 years warranty on Stanley SOLIS wood burning and solid fuel stoves
- To view the manual for the SOLIS F650 Style stove
External air supply kit - directs air from the outside into the stove to aid efficient combustion
- See Waterford Stanleys list of authorised installers for gas, solid fuel, wood, pellet and oil stoves and cookers across the Island of Ireland.
Multi Fuel Stove
- Burns anthracite, coal, smokeless fuel, seasoned peat briquettes and dried wood - Do not use high moisture content fuels as they will affect performance & damage the unit. Our grates are made from high chromium which are able to withstand higher temperatures from smokeless coal.
From the 1st January 2018 all solid fuel and wood burning room only and room and central heating freestanding and insert stoves must be sold with a printed label which shows their heat output and energy efficiency index. Note outputs listed on energy labels for our Stanley stoves are nominal values whereas as Stanley stoves outputs shown on our website, brochures and point of sale are max outputs.