Sister to the Reginald stove, the Stanley Lismore is all that is good about the Reginald only 20% smaller in size and output. With its contemporary good looks, high performance and energy management, the Lismore is ideal for today's stylish homes.
The Stanley Lismore will burn smokeless fuel, dry wood, coal, anthracite and seasoned peat briquettes.
- Powerful performance on demand - Max 12kW heat output to room
- Up to 79.9% efficient - three times more efficient than an open fire
- External air supply as standard
- Dual position grates for wood and coal
- Sculpted curve design
- Large viewing glass
- Secondary air provides cleaner combustion
- Window wash air to maintain a clean glass
- Raised grate for optimum fuel burn
- Large ashpan
- Can be flued horizontally or vertically by moving the spigot
- Tested & approved to European standard - EN 13240
- A Energy Rating
- Ecodesign 2022 approved
- 5 year warranty on Stanley solid fuel stoves. For more information, please click here
- To view the manual for the Lismore room heating eco stove
Multi Fuel Stove
- Burns anthracite, coal, smokeless fuel, seasoned peat briquettes and dried wood - Do not use high moisture content fuels as they will affect performance & damage the unit. Our grates are made from high chromium which are able to withstand higher temperatures from smokeless coal.