Blending contemporary and traditional design, the new range of Ellesmere stoves offer clean lines and solid performance. Outstanding flame pictures and simple to use controls for both the primary and secondary air make them a pleasure to operate. With three different models - 4kW, 5kW and 6kW, you can find the perfect stove for your home.
The Ellesmere will burn smokeless fuel, dry wood, coal, anthracite and seasoned peat briquettes.
- Nominal Heat Output: Solid Fuel 5kW and Wood burning 4.9kW to the room
- Net efficiency: Solid Fuel 81.5% and Wood 84.8% - three times more efficient than an open fire
- Top flue and rear outlet only
- Easily connected to a standard 150mm diameter chimney
- Large viewing glass
- Graphite steel frame with cast iron door
- Secondary air provides cleaner combustion
- Window wash air to maintain a clean glass
- Tested & approved to European standard - EN 13240
- A Energy Rating
- Ecodesign 2022 approved
- Up to 5 years warranty on AGA stoves. For more information, please click here.
- To view the manual for the Ellesmere EC5 stove
- See Waterford Stanleys list of authorised installers for gas, solid fuel, wood, pellet and oil stoves and cookers across the Island of Ireland.
Multi Fuel Stove
- Burns anthracite, coal, smokeless fuel, seasoned peat briquettes and dried wood - Do not use high moisture content fuels as they will affect performance & damage the unit. Our grates are made from high chromium which are able to withstand higher temperatures from smokeless coal.
From the 1st January 2018 all solid fuel and wood burning room only and room and central heating freestanding and insert stoves must be sold with a printed label which shows their heat output and energy efficiency index. Note outputs listed on energy labels for our Stanley stoves are nominal values whereas as Stanley stoves outputs shown on our website, brochures and point of sale are max outputs.