A beautiful fusion of contemporary and traditional design, the Ellesmere stoves feature eye catching design and functionality that’s a joy to use. The Ellesmere family of stoves have been carefully deigned to bring through the very best designs for today’s market. The EC4 Stove is the smallest in the range of 3.
The Ellesmere will burn smokeless fuel, dry wood, coal, anthracite and seasoned peat briquette
- Nominal Heat Output: Solid Fuel 4.6kW and Wood burning 4.5kW to the room
- Net efficiency: Solid Fuel 80.6% and Wood 81.1% - three times more efficient than an open fire
- Top flue and rear outlet only
- Easily connected to a standard 150mm diameter chimney
- Large viewing glass
- Graphite steel frame with cast iron door
- Secondary air provides cleaner combustion
- Window wash air to maintain a clean glass
- Tested & approved to European standard - EN 13240
- A Energy Rating
- Ecodesign 2022 approved
- Up to 5 years warranty on AGA stoves. For more information, please click here.
- To view the manual for the Ellesmere EC4 stove
- See Waterford Stanleys list of authorised installers for gas, solid fuel, wood, pellet and oil stoves and cookers across the Island of Ireland.
Multi Fuel Stove
- Burns anthracite, coal, smokeless fuel, seasoned peat briquettes and dried wood - Do not use high moisture content fuels as they will affect performance & damage the unit. Our grates are made from high chromium which are able to withstand higher temperatures from smokeless coal.
From the 1st January 2018 all solid fuel and wood burning room only and room and central heating freestanding and insert stoves must be sold with a printed label which shows their heat output and energy efficiency index. Note outputs listed on energy labels for our Stanley stoves are nominal values whereas as Stanley stoves outputs shown on our website, brochures and point of sale are max outputs.