HOW WILL YOU SPEND YOUR FREE SPEND LOCAL £100?
IT’S NOT EVERY DAY that you’re lucky enough to be given £100 free with no questions asked. The only question that you should really be asking yourself is, exactly how can I make the most of it? Just like every other retailer The Stove Yard has plenty of ideas. But what we would say is: don’t just simply spend it, invest it in a product that will not only last you years but will also give you and your family years of pleasure.
At The Stove Yard we can make your £100 voucher go so much further too. Your £100, combined with our Double Up offer – as well as The Stove Yard's renowned keen prices, could see you finally owning that wood burning stove you’ve always promised yourself and for a lot less money than you ever thought possible. It could even be installed just in time for Christmas if you book early enough.
We’ll be matching Spend Local £100 vouchers with our own £100 saving on spends over £1,000 – that's a whopping £200 you won't have to find! For couples with two £100 vouchers we’ll match both of them together on spends over £2,000 – taking £400 off your final bill. It's that easy. Obviously some terms and conditions will apply, but because this Government scheme is about boosting new business, providing you haven't already paid your deposit on an existing installation, then you'll be good to go.
Finally, with Northern Ireland's energy prices well and truly on the rise there really couldn't be a better time to start saving on your home heating bills with a new wood burner.
Double Up Offer Terms and Conditions
• You can use your Spend Local £100 on any of our products which also includes gas and electric stoves and fires, fireside accessories, Big Green Egg barbecues, Traeger grills and Alfa Forni pizza ovens and much more
• The Spend Local scheme has been created to generate new business for local retailers and therefore if you have already paid your deposit for goods from The Stove Yard unfortunately you will not qualify for our Double Up offer. You can, of course use your voucher towards any monies you have left to pay
• If you spend less than £1,000 and use your Spend Local Voucher it cannot qualify for our Double Up offer
• In order to qualify for the offer you must use your Spend Local voucher on spends of £1,000 and above
• Two £100 vouchers from one household may be used to receive £200 discount off spends of £2,000 and above
• Proof of identity may be required
• Stove installation labour is not included in our Double Up offer. This will be carried out by independent stove installers who are not part of the government's Spend Local scheme.
• No cash alternative is available
• The use of your £100 voucher will be subject to the government's own Spend Local scheme terms and conditions which will take precedence over any terms and condition outlined here
• The Stove Yard's decision on the use of any voucher in the Double Up offer is final
• If you need any more information about The Stove Yard's Double Up offer then do not hesitate to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org