A medium-sized stove in our collection is the Tara solid fuel, which comes in a choice of colours to suit a wide variety of interiors. With simple, easy-to-use controls, the Tara stove combines durability and efficiency.
The Tara will burn smokeless fuel, dry wood, coal, anthracite and seasoned peat briquettes.
- Max 8kW of heat to the room
- Overnight burn capability
- Suitable for burning wood, coal, anthracite and peat briquettes
- Up tp 80.5% efficient - three times more efficient than an open fire
- Removable ash-pan, fire fence and front ash tray
- Cast Iron durability
- Controllable heat output
- Top and rear flue exit
- Tested & approved to European standard - EN 13240
- A Energy Rating
- Ecodesign 2022 approved
- 5 year warranty on Stanley solid fuel stoves. For more information, please click here
- To view the manual for the Tara Eco Non Boiler Stove
Multi Fuel Stove
- Burns anthracite, coal, smokeless fuel, seasoned peat briquettes and dried wood - Do not use high moisture content fuels as they will affect performance & damage the unit. Our grates are made from high chromium which are able to withstand higher temperatures from smokeless coal.