Renewable never looked so good. The Stanley SOLIS K500 Pellet stove is as visually stunning as is it efficient - Up to 96%. The SOLIS K500 comes in 3 finishes: white, black and claret with glass door and heat output between 3kw and 9kW.
- Maximum Heat Output 9kW to the room
- High Efficiency up to 96% - almost 4 times more efficient than an open fire
- Ideal for open plan living
- Self-cleaning burner means reduced waste in your ash pan
- 17.5Kg internal hopper runs for up to 25 hours from a fill of pellets
- Fully adjustable in terms of time and temperature including sleep timer
- Programmable controller with up to 6 on/off times per day
- Flue outlet size 80mm
- Rear flue outlet only
- Approved to EN 14785 standard
- External air compatible
- Available in 3 colours - Claret, Black and White
- Includes commissioning
- Ecodesign 2022 ready
- SOLIS K500 A+ Energy Label
- SOLIS K500 Declaration of Performance
- Up to 2 years warranty on Stanley SOLIS K500 Pellet Stove
To view the manual for the Stanley SOLIS K500 Edge Pellet Stove
- Wifi kit for pellet stoves
Information on Pellets
Pellet fuels (or pellets) are biofuels made from compressed organic matter or biomass. The SOLIS K100 Pellet stove is suitable for use with wood pellets certified to EN 14961-2 grade A1 with a diameter of 6 mm and a length that can range from 10 to 30 mm.
As fuel, pellets are completely environmentally friendly, as they are made entirely of natural wood, without glue or other chemical compounds. Pellets have a high calorific value (4.7 to 5.3 kW/kg) which means they produce high heat output comparable to dry wood or coal. Pellets also have a low moisture contemt which helps consistent combustion efficiency, as during the burning of fuel, any water content must be evapourated before combustion can occur.
- Pellets must be stored in a dry place.
- Use only good quality pellets, without sawdust.
- The small quantities of sawdust normally present at the bottom of the bags should not be emptied into the tank, but should be held inside the bag while pouring the pellets carefully so that the sawdust remains inside.
Flue Requirement 80mm