The Charnwood Island 3 BLU Multi Fuel / Wood Burning Stove is almost identical to the original Island 3, but has the added bonus of being SIA Eco Design 2022 ready and DEFRA approved for use in smoke control areas for the burning of wood. With its large twin door, the Island 3 BLU creates a powerful focal point for any room.
The Island 3 BLU has a heat output range of 8-16Kw which means this stove is perfect for medium to larger sized rooms with a superb efficiency of 79%. As the Island 3 BLU has a large output and a good efficiency rating this means that you will get the maximum from your fuel, which will save you on running costs.
The Island 3 is able to take a log length of up to 550mm (21.5") and with its large twin door offers a spectacular view of the fire.
- SIA Eco Design Ready model available
- Cleanburn Airwash Technology
- Quattroflow Air Management System
- Cool-to-touch handle for safe and easy reloading
- Drop down throat plate enabling the chimney to be swept through the stove
- Smoke reducing kit available for DEFRA exemption for burning wood in smoke control areas
- Meets the UK building requirements for installation with a 12mm non-combustible hearth
|Energy Efficiency Class
||Top or Rear
|Eco Design Ready
|Cast Iron Or Steel
|Distance To Combustibles
|With Heatshield (rear)
- Blu Energy Performance Certificate