The Cara Insert will burn smokeless fuel, dry wood, coal, anthracite and seasoned peat briquettes.
Note: Picture is for illustrative purposes. Handle should be removed when stove is lighting. Clearance to combustibles should be adhered to when installing the Cara Insert stove. See manual.
- Max 6.5kW output to the room
- Fits into a standard fireplace
- Net efficient 78.4% - three times more efficient than an open fire
- Top flue outlet only
- Easily connected to a standard 125mm diameter chimney
- External air compatable
- Large viewing glass
- Secondary air provides cleaner combustion
- Window wash air to maintain a clean glass
- Raised grate for optimum fuel burn
- Large ashpan
- High quality, cast iron build
- Suitable for all types of approved solid fuel
- Modern, yet classic design
- Tested & approved to European standard - EN 13229
- Ecodesign 2022 approved
- 5 year warranty on Stanley solid fuel stoves. For more information, please click here.
- Cleanance to combustible material needs to be adhered to when installing the Cara Insert. Please refer to manual.
- External air supply kit
- See Waterford Stanleys list of authorised installers for gas, solid fuel, wood, pellet and oil stoves and cookers across the Island of Ireland.
Multi Fuel Stove
- Burns anthracite, coal, smokeless fuel, seasoned peat briquettes and dried wood - Do not use high moisture content fuels as they will affect performance & damage the unit. Our grates are made from high chromium which are able to withstand higher temperatures from smokeless coal.
From the 1st January 2018 all solid fuel and wood burning room only and room and central heating freestanding and insert stoves must be sold with a printed label which shows their heat output and energy efficiency index. Note outputs listed on energy labels for our Stanley stoves are nominal values whereas as Stanley stoves outputs shown on our website, brochures and point of sale are max outputs.