Third stove and smallest in the next generation range of stoves which include the Reginald and Lismore, the Ardmore provides a maximum of 9kW of heat output to the room, has large viewing window and high chromium grates.
The Ardmore will burn smokeless fuel, dry wood, coal, anthracite and seasoned peat briquettes.
- Powerful performance on demand - Max 9kW heat output to room
- Nominal heat output to the room is 7.9kW
- Up to 81% efficient - three times more efficient than an open fire
- Integrated Firedoor and Ashdoor
- Sculpted curve design
- Large viewing glass
- Suitable for burning all approved solid fuels
- Separate air inlet for under grate combustion air supply
- Raised grate for optimum fuel burn
- Large ashpan
- Top and black flue outlet
- Tested & approved to European standard - EN 13240
- A Energy Rating
- Ecodesign 2022 approved
- 5 year warranty on Stanley solid fuel stoves. For more information, please click here
- To view the manual for the Ardmore room heating stove
- External air supply kit
Multi Fuel Stove
- Burns anthracite, coal, smokeless fuel, seasoned peat briquettes and dried wood - Do not use high moisture content fuels as they will affect performance & damage the unit. Our grates are made from high chromium which are able to withstand higher temperatures from smokeless coal.