21.04.15 Carbon monoxide killed NI couple

Posted on April 21, 2015
Archive : April 2015
Category : News

A Coroner's Court has confirmed that a Northern Ireland couple in their 70s died from CO poisoning at their caravan in Newcastle Co Down. It was reported that they were both found lying on the floor, having been overcome by fumes, probably because the grill door of the cooker had been closed with the grill left on in the badly ventilated caravan. You can buy a CO alarm here – each room containing a gas, oil or solid fuel appliance should have one. If your current alarm is the type with a replaceable battery then please upgrade it to a model with a 5 year-plus battery lifespan.

Source: www.bbc.co.uk – to read the complete story please click here

RECENT POSTS
CATEGORIES
ARCHIVES