Dunsley Highlander 10
- Air wash- designed to keep the glass clean to give a full view of the suberb pattern, created as the flames rise to meet the incoming air, thus causing secondary combustion to take place.
- Primary air control on each door.
- Features a Shaker Grate. This enables logs or any other solid fuel to be burnt at maximum efficiency and is very easy and clean to operate.
- An automatic door safety device is fitted which prevents the bottom door from opening before the top door is open. This prevents serious over firing when removing the ashes from the grate.
- This stove is available with a choice of handle colours.
|Construction||Steel & cast iron|
||Top or Rear|
|Ideal Log Length
||Up to 55cm|
|Air Vent Required