Dan Skan Nuro 160
The NURO 160 is a highly effective heat saving stove. Up to 120 kg of
hidden heat storage can be integrated behind the simple steel covering.
With the additional visible heat storage of natural stone, up to 200 kg of heat mass sitting directly over the fire chamber can be achieved.
The NURO 160 can easily be turned from a convection stove into a radiant stove by using its simple control lever.
The NURO 160 is available with or without side windows. The drawer under the fire chamber offers practical storage space for fire lighters, gloves etc. The stove can be either top or rear flued.
- 2-7kW Output
- Efficiency 82% Net / 74.62 Gross
- 160kg Heat Storage
- 160cm H x 51cm W x 51cm D
- i-Air Fully Automatic Primary, Secondary and Tertiary Air System
- Optional External Air
- Special pre-heated Air Wash System
- Self-closing, tightening Door Latch
- Optional Heat Storage Elements
- Optional Glass Plate and Turntable available
Automatic primary, secondary
|Construction||Steel & cast iron|
||Top or Rear|
|Ideal Log Length
|Air Vent Required
160cm H x 51cm W x 51cm D